Established on April Nineteenth, Twenty Twelve.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established on April Nineteenth, Twenty Twelve.

Membership Goal: (15/20)

Burnesrael was elected Chief Justice.
Telegram Laxabros on NationStates, or PM LAX on the forums to vote for Member of the Month!
Laxabros is the new President of the region!
Frankish acquitted in Criminal Court.
Fuck you bitch!

Poll

Should we make this Constitution the official governing document of our region?
Burnesrael for Chief Justice Bar_left67%Burnesrael for Chief Justice Bar_right 67% [ 2 ]
Burnesrael for Chief Justice Bar_left33%Burnesrael for Chief Justice Bar_right 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Top posters

Burnesrael (113)
Burnesrael for Chief Justice Bar_leftBurnesrael for Chief Justice BarBurnesrael for Chief Justice Bar_right 
LAX (97)
Burnesrael for Chief Justice Bar_leftBurnesrael for Chief Justice BarBurnesrael for Chief Justice Bar_right 
Telgan (61)
Binefield (24)
Zanzar II (11)
Frankish (7)
King Ceaser (7)
FLVinBri (5)
Delta Force (4)
Krutokz (2)

Latest topics

» reply if you aren't dead
Burnesrael for Chief Justice EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:43 am by Telgan

» WA Delegate as Chief Justice
Burnesrael for Chief Justice EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:19 pm by Burnesrael

» The West Pacific
Burnesrael for Chief Justice EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:44 am by LAX

» Move to a 7 day voting system for Senators
Burnesrael for Chief Justice EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:50 pm by Burnesrael

» Let's Boost Recruitment!
Burnesrael for Chief Justice EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:43 pm by Telgan

» Repeal "Habeas Corpus Act"
Burnesrael for Chief Justice EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:56 pm by Burnesrael

» Response to Senate Forum Topic "Poll: Hear from you"
Burnesrael for Chief Justice EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:05 pm by Telgan

» Public Vote by Senators
Burnesrael for Chief Justice EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:00 pm by Burnesrael

» Signatures in forum
Burnesrael for Chief Justice EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:08 pm by Burnesrael

Burnesrael for Chief Justice

Burnesrael
    Burnesrael
    WA Delegate/Chief Justice
    WA Delegate/Chief Justice

Nation Reputation : 11

Burnesrael for Chief Justice Empty Burnesrael for Chief Justice

Post  Burnesrael Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Hello World Senate,

I have a proposal for you. No, not another one of the many proposals I have made to improve our new Constitution. I'd like to ask you to vote me Chief Justice of the High Courts of this fledgling region.

Why? You ask

I know the ins and outs of this region's young, but great Constitution. I am currently working with Lax on the final copy that will be presented to our Senators to vote into Law, to be set into stone. I've played a crucial role in the development of the Constitution, have let my ideas flow freely inside the forum and in my talks with our Founder. This high level understanding of our Constitution will make me much better prepared to handle cases, and to deem constitutionality.

When I look at this Constitution I see Greatness. I see a document that I would take a bullet for, theoretically and physically. I know that tough decisions will have to be made during my term. But I know that I will make the best decisions for this region based on that document I cherish so. I will not think of my own popularity before my decision-making. I will attain the maximum amount of information for every case I preside over, for every decision I make. I will give you, the people, detailed information on why I make the decisions I make, on a case by case basis.

I have been with this region almost since its beginning. I arrived shortly after our Founder told me of his ambitious plan. I couldn't move fast enough to get here. Once I was here, I saw a young region, needing leadership in its early days. I was elected by our small populace as WA Delegate, and continue to hold that position. Before the entirety of our regional democratic government was elected, I've been leading along with our Founder. I have sent hundreds of telegrams to recruit, giving my own time for the betterment of this region.

I have played a key role in the sparks that have ignited this region, the early days. If elected Chief Justice I will continue my leadership, in leading the Judicial Branch of this government. I will continue the transparency I've had as WA Delegate, and continue to post in the forum to keep you informed.

I am level-headed and have an in-depth understanding our Great Constitution. I have shown leadership skills early in the history of our region, and would like to continue that personal trend of leadership.

I want to see us, TWS, become great. Elect me as Chief Justice and this region will take another step in the direction of greatness.

Thank you for your time,

Burnesrael
    WA Delegate, TWS

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:23 pm