Established on April Nineteenth, Twenty Twelve.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established on April Nineteenth, Twenty Twelve.

Membership Goal: (15/20)

Burnesrael was elected Chief Justice.
Telegram Laxabros on NationStates, or PM LAX on the forums to vote for Member of the Month!
Laxabros is the new President of the region!
Frankish acquitted in Criminal Court.
Fuck you bitch!

Poll

Should we make this Constitution the official governing document of our region?
ReTrial: SotS is absent from position Bar_left67%ReTrial: SotS is absent from position Bar_right 67% [ 2 ]
ReTrial: SotS is absent from position Bar_left33%ReTrial: SotS is absent from position Bar_right 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Top posters

Burnesrael (113)
ReTrial: SotS is absent from position Bar_leftReTrial: SotS is absent from position BarReTrial: SotS is absent from position Bar_right 
LAX (97)
ReTrial: SotS is absent from position Bar_leftReTrial: SotS is absent from position BarReTrial: SotS is absent from position Bar_right 
Telgan (61)
Binefield (24)
Zanzar II (11)
Frankish (7)
King Ceaser (7)
FLVinBri (5)
Delta Force (4)
Krutokz (2)

Latest topics

» reply if you aren't dead
ReTrial: SotS is absent from position EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:43 am by Telgan

» WA Delegate as Chief Justice
ReTrial: SotS is absent from position EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:19 pm by Burnesrael

» The West Pacific
ReTrial: SotS is absent from position EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:44 am by LAX

» Move to a 7 day voting system for Senators
ReTrial: SotS is absent from position EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:50 pm by Burnesrael

» Let's Boost Recruitment!
ReTrial: SotS is absent from position EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:43 pm by Telgan

» Repeal "Habeas Corpus Act"
ReTrial: SotS is absent from position EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:56 pm by Burnesrael

» Response to Senate Forum Topic "Poll: Hear from you"
ReTrial: SotS is absent from position EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:05 pm by Telgan

» Public Vote by Senators
ReTrial: SotS is absent from position EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:00 pm by Burnesrael

» Signatures in forum
ReTrial: SotS is absent from position EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:08 pm by Burnesrael

2 posters

ReTrial: SotS is absent from position

Burnesrael
    Burnesrael
    WA Delegate/Chief Justice

Nation Reputation : 11

ReTrial: SotS is absent from position Empty ReTrial: SotS is absent from position

Post  Burnesrael Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:49 am

Fellow Justices I will Inform you of the details of our Speaker's absence.
    He left the region about 16 hours ago to his newly created region the "mediterranean area". He has made no contact with TWS, and it appears that he has no intentions to return to us.

Justice Ceaser, vote below, saying YES if you believe that this is a treasonous action, as decided by evidence, or NO if you believe the Speaker should be allowed to retain his position and be acquitted of any crimes.

If the Speaker does not respond to this second message:

"This is a cease and desist order from The World Senate. If you do not return to TWS and provide ample reason as to why you left, we will be forced to remove you as Speaker of the Senate.
    Burnesrael
    Chief Justice
    WA Delegate"

The vote will be finalized, and he will be removed.

King Ceaser
    Nation
    Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

ReTrial: SotS is absent from position Empty Nominated Justice of the High Court Ceaser

Post  King Ceaser Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:57 am

my vote is "yes" should the nation (Frankish) not appear before the magistrate of the courts on court order.
    King Ceaser
    Nation
    Nation

ReTrial: SotS is absent from position Empty Nominated Justice of the High Court Ceaser

Post  King Ceaser Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:08 am

Should the nation (Frankish) comply to the courts and the Chief Justice, evidence should be presented by the defendant at the time it is requestd by the Chief Justice and a verdict will be rendered in the court. If there are any objections to this statement it shall be revised by the courts vote.

High Court Justice Ceaser Delgado~
    Burnesrael
    Burnesrael

ReTrial: SotS is absent from position Empty Re: ReTrial: SotS is absent from position

Post  Burnesrael Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:13 am

I'd like to introduce new evidence to the court.

Frankish has replied to my messages.

"The Commonwealth of The French Mediterranean (51 minutes ago)
    I wanted to see how you make a region, please calm down >.>, I was just testing. I went on a short leave, and I came back."

And has also posted in the regional message boards:

The Commonwealth of The French Mediterranean

56 minutes ago

I'm back don't worry, I was just testing out how you make a region, and I forgot to move back >.>"

I call a revote by our justices upon the revelation of this new evidence. Frankish is back in TWS.

Vote yes if you still think this is treasonous or no if you believe it is not. In order to provide impartiality I will vote last. I do not wish to influence other justices votes.
    King Ceaser
    Nation
    Nation

Post  King Ceaser Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:14 am

I vote "YES" to the evidence presented by the courts that this is a treasonous act by the Nation (Frankish) on 4/30/2012 at 12:13am. Shoul the nation presen its evidence before the deadline this verdict could be overturned.

Nominee High Justice Ceaser Delgado~
    Burnesrael
    Burnesrael

ReTrial: SotS is absent from position Empty Re: ReTrial: SotS is absent from position

Post  Burnesrael Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:22 am

I vote no. It appears that Frankish only wished to experiment with a new region.

Also, we are too young to kick out a great member that has been elected by us and his fellow senators. I realize he may not be as active as Telgan, but next election, the senators and people will know who to vote into SotS.

King Ceaser
    Nation
    Nation

Post  King Ceaser Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:31 am

Based on the evidence submitted I vote "NO" to the act of treason by the nation Frankish, on 4/30/2012 at 12:26am. I do not feel we have any evidence that treason was actually committed upon the countries compliance, however the nation" FRANKISH" did swear in office by oath to hold its moral obligations to the senate and failed to do so. The nation Frankish did not inform superiors of its actions before doing so.

High Court Justice Ceaser Delgado~
    Burnesrael
    Burnesrael

Post  Burnesrael Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:38 am

As Judge of this trial, I find our SotS NOT GUILTY.

The Justices could not come to a conclusion, and I do not feel punishment is deserved for Frankish's actions.

Although he is not very active, he has been voted into office. He has also returned to us. His is reasonably active. We should not vote elected officials out of office for low activity, only if they leave or stop playing entirely. We know that a senator that is not very active will not be re elected by the people, so we should allow the natural turn of events to occur. The election cycle will fix the problems of low activity naturally, we should not take it into our own hands.

Also in response to the reply by Ceaser while I wrote this,
    I believe that when we get larger, and there are more players vying for positions we should be much more strict about activity in elected officials. But for now, we will have to make due with what we have. We will never grow if we constantly kick out people who don't play 24/7.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:15 pm